Aluminium Frame Fans
The axial fan consists of an external rotor motor with mild steel blades fixed over it and mounted inside the aluminium die casted housing for continuous operation.It is used in smoke exhaust, control panels, rectifiers, and condenser cooling and air ventilation system.
- Features of these fans are:
- Wall ring die cast aluminium
- Seven or nine blades of steel metal welded on to the rotor
- Range Ø200 to Ø250 mm.
- Airflow 450 CMH to 1865 CMH.
- Static Pressure 50 to 100 Pascals
- Speed 1370 to 2800 RPM
- Noice Level 40dB(A) to 66dB(A).
|EAF 250- S2/AF||230||50||0.56||120||1860||2550||4||61||4||55|
1) All Dimensions in mm
2) Design specifications and technical characteristics are subject to change without notice.
1. Single Phase (S) and Three Phase(T) Available.
2. Two and Four Pole Available
3. Suction Or Blowing Type Available.